Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to Me!

What to say, what to say! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's. I had a wonderful surprise, Wes came home, ten days early. We have been together over ten years and he could never surprise me, somehow I would find out and he would be disappointed because, Wes loves to surprise anyone and his goal was to one day get me and boy did he. For over a month, he has been telling me that he was coming home on the 22nd but all along he was coming on the 13th. Instead of flying to the local airport, he landed in Dallas and my sister picked him up. My sister was coming to town to celebrate V-Day with the ladies, so when she arrived later that night, she told me to go to her car to get the bags. Now it was dark and when I open the back door, Wes jumped up with a dozen of roses and shouted "SURPRISED"! I was screaming and crying, it felt so good to have his arms around me. This is one Valentine's that I will always cherish, I love you Wes, with ALL My HEART!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWWW! How awesome that he was able to do that. I am happy that you are together again. That is the best Valentine's gift anyone could give:) Of course how does he top that one:D Enjoy your time together.